Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy friday!

Grab a cuppa and stay awhile. My mama taught me to share the things I love, so today I want to share with you about a couple of my favorite products from one of my favorite designers. The designer is Colleen, who designs under the name of Mommy Made This (formerly known as Rainamoon Scraps). This is one talented lady! She has several products that I cannot wait to get my hands on, and other products that I already own and are some of my favorite to create with.

The first product is a kit entitled Take It Off. This kit makes me want to do just that! Designed to help you track and record your progress through your weight loss journey, this kit is made up of papers and elements in the most gorgeous color scheme ever! The kit includes 13 papers, 45 elements, and 1 alpha. Below is a preview that I have linked to the Mommy Made This store at Scraps N' Pieces. Take advantage of the links - her entire store is on sale today and tomorrow for 50% off!

Sale price $2.50

Also available is this beautiful coordinating cardstock pack - I love the polka dots!
Sale price $1.25

And here is the second product - a set of my favorite templates. Feast your eyes on the Chevron Love template pack...I don't know why, but every time I hear (or think) the name Chevron Love, I hear the voice of Wolfman Jack from the old radio show...I must be craving some golden oldies today...

Sale price $2.00

These templates are a lot of fun to work with. You are seriously going to kick yourself if you do not take a minute to drop by Colleen's store and snoop around a little!


Okay, I'm done blathering for today. It's time for a little Zumba so I can start working on my photos for the Take It Off kit! Thanks for dropping by - I enjoyed the company.

Have yourselves a scrap-a-licious weekend!

Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment