Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

A new day, a new blog

So, what is the best way to start a new blog? Just jump right in! My ladies that I create for have been busy designing some beautiful new kits. Later I will get some of my layouts posted, but for now I want to share with you the fruit of their labor. Let me start with Amy's Designs.

On March 23rd, Amy released her latest kit, Beautiful Life. Amy's goal was to design a kit with heavy springtime overtones, and a slightly vintage, worn feel to it. She succeeded admirably! For this first week Beautiful Life is on sale for 50% off. The previews are linked to Amy's store at Scraps N' Pieces.


Here is a closer look at the paper that come with the kit.

Here are some samples created by Amy and her talented team.

Amy (Amy's Designs)


Amy

Kristal

Stacy


Ann


Lisa

Jennifer


And finally, here is one from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment