Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

Templates, templates, and more templates!

Who loves a good template and knows where to find the top secret location of some of the most awesome template designers? This girl!! Okay, maybe not top secret, but I'll bet there are some of you who haven't stumbled upon them yet.

Today I want to focus on one designer in particular - Emily - the quirky, fun-loving designer behind Inspired by You Designs. Emily's store, located at Scraps N Pieces, is filled with nothing but beautiful templates just waiting for you to add your own special touches that make them your own. And let me tell you, this girl has a talent for templates! I was going to pick just one set of templates to highlight, but as I looked through her products, well, there is no picking just one! So, here is a little peek at some of my favorites.

First up is the Alphabetty series. Alphabetty templates are perfect for a 365 or 52 project, a fun filled visit to the zoo, or any special cuteness displayed those adorable little people in your life! Each Alphabetty template pack contains a set of 4 CU friendly templates that are part of a 26 template alphabet series. Eight down, eighteen to go. The anticipation is killing me!

Alphabetty Set 1 

Alphabetty Set 2

Everyone needs a little grunge in their lives, so next up is the Gritty Grimy Grungy Goodness Templates. Grunge makes me smile, and these grungy gems are sure to make you smile, too! 

Gritty Grimy Grungy Goodness Templates

I can't leave out the Cut It Out Templates! I love, love, love cut outs because cut outs are just plain fun, and these templates are no exception! 

Cut It Out Templates

Finally, meet the Loving Layers Templates. I'll let you in on a little secret. One of the reasons I'm such a template addict is because they help me control my obsessive need to layer. That's right. I'm a closet layerer. When the focus of the template is on creating layers, I get to have my cake and eat it, too!

Loving Layers Templates

Now for the really good news...from now until January 31st, everything in the Inspired by You store is 50% off. You could pick up any one of these template packs for only $2.00!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!

Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment